Monday, August 30, 2010

Finally Success

I have tried every diet out there .... extreme to the not so extreme ... with no luck .... yes I lost weight ... but it didn't stick ... I did keep the weight off ... but never did I keep the plan up ... because it was just that ..... A diet .... I couldn't of found live fit at a better time in my life .... I had just agreed to do a 10 mile run next year Exausted all diet exersise plans out there and was totally aprehensive to how I would do this .... Now I know there is No Diet that works .... not for me anyway ... I had a realization , a light bulb if you will .... I need to change me ... not only physically but mentally ... its all in the attitude ... sooo I made a lifestyle change ... and it is changing my life .... I started live fit 11 days ago and am down 11 pounds already ... so I guess I have found what works for me ..... having a trainer and alot of support that helps me stay accountable ...  but most of all it is me ... I have changed inside and out ... I now realize it is my time to do something about it instead of sitting and talking about it and right now I feel proud that I am sticking with it ... and I feel like I look forward to my workouts and I have found the obligation that is within me to make myself proud .... every day!!!

1 comment:

  1. I agree that it is all about a lifestyle change and not a diet. I am still in the mode of struggling with the things like "how do I live in the real world with an extreme eating plan" and asking myself if I am willing to give up certain things forever.

    ReplyDelete