Saturday, August 7, 2010

Procrastination

I'll Do It Tomorrow...How many times have you said that??... how many times have I said it??  way too many to count.  I love the way that I am not sooo obsessive that I Have to do that right now but I hate the fact that tomorrow never comes...  I have decided that all this procrastination HAS to come to an end.. Starting tomorrow.... I know I know ... tomorrow ... but it is 1:33 am and today is pretty much shot ... but hey I managed to sit myself down long enough to write this blog for today.. So tomorrow starts my uphill battle ... which I swear will become less of a battle ... I did climb the sister hill today which is just as long but not as steep ... so it doesn't count... I am thinking of doing a detox cleanse type of thing to rid my body of all the toxins I have fed it in the past while and to start fresh and feeling fine... I feel like this will help my body accept the initial shock of me pounding the crap out of it on the exercise machines and hills... I am going to keep this blog up this time cause I have a new little birdy that will remind me daily and will help motivate me on my journey ... which will be by far the hardest and most exhilarating experience of my life... I have never wanted to be thin ... I don't believe I ever will be ... I think it would look weird on me ... I have a body that is not built for thiness I just want to be physically able to do the things I want to do ... Like Climb Mountains and run marathons .... high ambitions but its something I want to do .... I am going to start training for a marathon soon ... I am not too sure what marathon it will be but I hope it to be a run for the cure or something along those lines... I think I need the motivation of small goals to work towards ... although I am going to be proud of every lb lost .. I look more forward to the physical change and the ability to feel absolutly proud and delighted that I did that ... so my new life... it starts tomorrow!!

4 comments:

  1. GREAT to hear Kristy. I know you can do anything at all that you set your mind to!
    What about training for the "Telly 10" and then a longer one? I'd be happy to join you although I cannot run due to my heart but I can walk really fast. :)
    Keep up the fantastic work you are doing on yourself. You are already great but we all need to improve ourselves on a constant basis right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. def agree Heather ... was thinking of Joining the Terry Fox run ... def doin that one next year tho .... what one is the telly 10 and where is it... I want to do something small ggoals are good to walk towards

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh just looked it up ... 10 mile in st. john's.. well I am def going to do that one next year ... I will be well trained by then and will be ready to not pass out half way through
    ahahah
    so if you are up for it I would love for you to join me ... I have a few others that mentioned it before too that would be interested

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good writing, Todays the day... and today I will start to be more healthy, thanks to your motivation! xoxo

    ReplyDelete