Sunday, August 8, 2010

Goals

What are your Goals??... I have many.  Too many to think of .  My #1 goal that I can think of is to become healthy.. to be able to do the things I love and desire.  Being healthier to me starts here with me and my motivation to get this aspect of my life under control.  So today I forced myself to climb the hill that tortures me every time.  I took a few breaks to calm my lungs said hello to the horses but I did it right to the bottom and right back up ... it was tough but I did it and will do it again tomorrow.  and the next day.  I will need this hill considering the fact that I am signing up to do the tely 10 Marathon (10 miles) in July of next year.. Crazy?? maybe ... but you know what I need a goal to work towards and to accomplish that is not a pounds loss ... its a fitness goal .. it tells me how in shape or outta shape I will be ... and for me .. its not about winning its about finishing thsts my goal ... cause in September of next year I am going to do a 10k run for the Terry Fox Foundation... I need to get into gear and get my ass on the treadmill that I do not have yet ... until then I will use my hill... of course in the winter this hill may not be as accessible to walking as much ... more to sliding I think ... but hopefully my treadmill will be existant by then... I have always wanted to run or walk a marathon ... it has been a goal for a long time... to accomplish this would be so exhillerating and such an awesome experience...to finish something that has been a long time dream of mine.... ohh its going to be such a journey getting there ... but this year is going to be interesting and very , very worth it! 

1 comment:

  1. Kristy, continue your journey even if it's in baby steps.One step at a time will get you closer every day to your goals.You can do anything you set your mind to.
    Lv. mom xxoo

    ReplyDelete