Thursday, September 2, 2010

How do I do it?

Alot of people have said to me latly How do you do it??  How do I get the motivation to workout and keep eating the good foods and not eat the bad ones??  Well the only thing I can say is that I just do it ... I am human... I cannot say I don't crave certain things BUT the difference now is that I know what giving into those cravings do to me and my body... I know it is soooooo easy to fall off track and back into my old ways and this time is going to be my last time cause I refuse to let old habits back in... How do I Not want sweets and goodies.... well right now I am obsessed with reading labels ... there are certain warning signs there that point to fat ... like salt and sugar and White flour ... you would be surprised where they stick stuff in for no apparent reason.  My body feels alot better now than it ever has eating all the garbage I was before ... speaking of garbage ... our garbage bags per week are way lower since this lifestyle has found me... One of the best motivations it the physical difference I see in me ... I can see definition .. I can see my Shoulders .. I can see Muscles I didn't even know I had... my clothes are fitting better and my energy is higher.... Motivation is hard at times when you are "Not In The Mood"  to workout ...

c'mon we are all human and we all have our off days ... but if I have a day like that I FORCE myself to do it anyway and you know what??? I feel 100% better after ... If you do not want to ... do it anyway.. it is totally worth the effort ... as for the junkier foods I see them now and sort of cringe ... It kind of makes me think why would I do that to me?? ....So I don't!!  
I just look at where I want to be and How I am going to get there ...... Now that I know How ,, I am getting there one swing at a time!!!


                                                     

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure you're gonan see this because everything I comment it says I need an account and then it says my password is wrong... "take 5"

    Just wanted to say congrats on everything, and how far you've come! You amaze me with the motivation and drive you have! keep up the awesome work, you are an inspiration to many! I still don't know how you do it and where you get all the motivation! Keep going strong! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all you are an ass because that quote by Thomas Edison literally made me cry. I believe that is so true! People just don't know what they have in them, and they do so much to keep themselves from greatness. There are other obstacles in life too, but people are often their own biggest obstacle. Despite the fact that I sincerely believe all of this and so much more inspirational words.....I do not overcome yet. I know that for me this has become true addiction, and I need to work through the addiction. I wonder if determination is enough when it is an addiction.

    ReplyDelete